An Advance Parole Reminder
With summer fast approaching, we thought this would be a timely occasion to remind our readers that individuals who fall into certain categories must obtain Advance Parole from USCIS before traveling abroad. This is the case if you have:
- been granted Temporary Protected Status (TPS);
- a pending application for adjustment of status to lawful permanent resident;
- a pending application for relief under section 203 of the Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA 203);
- a pending asylum application; or
- a pending application for legalization.