Time Is Running Out: Join the Citizenship in Six Words Challenge
Last week, we issued a challenge to share what citizenship means to you in six words. The challenge is still open, but time is running out. You can still make your contribution in our comments section below, on Twitter using #citizenship6, or on our Facebook page.
So far, we have received some outstanding responses:
- Duty, Honor, Country, Respect, Pride & Helping
- freedom, peace of mind, granted, loyalty.
- My Country. My life. My home
- get to vote in U.S. Election
- hope, dream, blessing, honor, love, faith
- Freedom to live my life peacefully
Let your voice be heard, tell us what citizenship means to you, and see how creative you can be in just six words. Here is our submission: We look forward to your entry!