Skip Navigation

30 November 2015

Stay in touch with USCIS: Change Your Address

Do you have a case pending with USCIS, and you recently moved? Remember to change your address to continue receiving notices and documents related to your case. Even if you don’t have a pending case, most non-U.S. citizens must report a change of address within 10 days of moving within the U.S. or its territories, though there are certain exceptions. To update your address, file Form AR-11, Change of Address, or use the online Change of Address tool. Both options are free. We offer more USCIS services online.

The online Change of Address tool is simple to use. You will need your pending case receipt number and your old and new addresses.

If you have any pending or recently approved applications or petitions, you must complete a paper or online version of Form AR-11 and change your address on them online. If you are unable to do so online, you may call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TDD for the Deaf).

You may not change your address online if you have a pending or approved Violence Against Women Act, T or U visa, and you have also filed any of these forms:
Instead you must change your address by contacting:
Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden Street
St. Albans, VT 05479-0001



At January 2, 2016 at 1:05:00 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have worked in the US from 98-2007. Greencard approved for I140 in 2008. Came to India in 2008 and here since 2008. Please let me know whether and how to update the address


Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home